Policies and Guidelines
At Twelve Saturdays, we understand how important your comments and concerns are and we want to hear them.Whether it’s written in a blog comment or on one of our social networking pages, we value your viewpoint and feedback.
It’s important to us to create a social community with reliable information and feedback. As a member of this community, we ask that you help provide a comfortable and welcoming environment. Please keep language and comments honest, respectful and free of profanities. Please remember that this is a forum about gameday fashion, not about trash-talking your weekly competitor or another team or school. Be nice!
We are dedicated to keeping our community pages positive places to spend time and we reserve the right to remove any posted content that we feel is inappropriate or in violation of our guidelines. We’ll do away with inappropriate links (including ones to our competitors’ sites), negative comments about people’s appearances, universities, or teams, and anything else that we deem derogatory.
If you’re curious about how these guidelines apply to specific sections of our community, then please continue reading!
Social Network Commenting and Messaging Guidelines
Our social networks and online communities are polite and positive places that encourage openness, sharing, self-expression, and inspiration. In order for them to stay alive and thrive, we ask that you keep your messages and comments civil and constructive. The ‘golden rule’ rules!
We reserve the right to remove any content or comments containing inappropriate or objectionable material. This may include, but is not limited to:
- Comments containing offensive material, such as discriminatory or sexist language, profanity, or controversial and/or sexually explicit material
- Comments containing spam, promoting an agenda, or referencing a competitor’s site. Please keep it on-topic and relevant to Twelve Saturdays.
- Negative, disparaging, or nonconstructive comments addressed to individuals. Conversely, positive comments addressed to individuals will not be deleted, as long as they do not contain inappropriate material. If you ever see content that you feel is inappropriate, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We welcome and encourage your practical feedback, questions, and suggestions for us, too, and we try to address and respond as often as feasible! Please keep in mind the following info:
- Comments will be addressed as quickly as possible, but please note, our Social Media Team operates on Eastern Standard Time (EST) and is not available on weekends or evenings. For urgent matters, please contact our Customer Care department, which is open 7 days a week, 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM (EST), at email@example.com or 855-877-SDAY (7329).
- This policy will be subject to change as Twelve Saturday's presence on social networks continues to grow. We retain the right to make final decisions regarding comments, messages, media, and/or other content posted, sent, or received through Twelve Saturdays accounts and profiles. We also retain the right to remove any content for any reason at the discretion of our team members.
Blog Commenting Guidelines
While the Twelve Saturdays Blog has an array of regular contributors, our true value comes from the contributions and comments of our readers. Therefore, we encourage all suggestions and comments, excluding spam.
In order to maintain an atmosphere where writers and readers can be excited to express themselves and engage in a friendly, fun dialogue, most non-spam comments will be permitted, barring the following:
- Defamatory comments with excessively harsh language or comments that make personal attacks on our writers or other readers
- Comments containing sexually explicit language or any comment we deem to be offensive
- Comments containing spam or comments that link to a competitor's site
- All blog content and comments are the sole property of TwelveSaturdays.com and its team of contributors. We retain the right to remove any content for any reason at the discretion of our editors and team members.
Photo Submission Guidelines
Inspire the community! We like your style and we encourage you to share it to show us how you pair and wear your fabulous Twelve Saturdays items. We’re aiming for a diverse collection of unique and individual looks, body types, and outfits that show the creativity at each university. Therefore, we encourage you to submit photos of our items styled by you!
Photos will be displayed (and wont exceed) of 350 pixels wide by 500 pixels tall. Submitting photos at these dimensions will make them look their best!
Person(s) depicted in photos must be at least 18 years of age or include proof of permission from a parent or legal guardian.
All clothing must be styled on a person.
This is a scene for you to be seen, so keep the focus on you! We can’t accept any long distance or overly dark or blurry photos.
We love head-to-toe shots best because they show us the outstanding outfits you put together, but you can also include a close-up shot to draw attention to your favorite details.
Please keep it clean!
Any photos containing inappropriate or objectionable material will not be approved. This may consist of, but is not limited to:
- Photos containing nudity, obscene, sexist, or racist material
- Photos depicting drug use, drug paraphernalia, smoking or tobacco use, excessive drunken behavior, or weaponry of any kind
- Photos containing logos or visible branding of other companies
- Photos depicting behavior such as blatant promotions, proselytizing, or campaigning
- Copywritten images of which the rights are not owned by the submitting party
- Excessively altered or Photoshopped images
- Photos of Twelve Saturdays products whose appearance have been dramatically altered (ex. torn, shredded, excessively wrinkled)
We claim ownership of all user-submitted content and reserve the right to use such content throughout the site, in marketing materials, or however else we see fit.
We reserve the right to disable or remove user-submitted content we feel is unacceptable for any reason. If you have questions about why something was removed, please contact us.
Twelve Saturday's Official Rules for Contests, Games, and Promotions
We require all who enter or participate in our contests, games, and promotions to observe the following rules.
No purchase is necessary to enter, unless otherwise indicated in the contest release.
All contests, games, and promotions are governed by and subject to all applicable United States federal, state, and local laws.
Our contests, games, and promotions are open to all willing participants and entrants regardless of country of residence, unless otherwise indicated in the contest release.
Before participating, anyone under the age of 18 or is considered a minor in her or his state of residence must have a parent or legal guardian’s permission. By participating, you confirm that you have your parents’ consent.
Please be aware that it is required that anyone participating in Twelve Saturdays contests on Facebook must be 18 or over.
You can only enter each contest, game, or promotion once! Separate user accounts are not considered separate identities.
Lucky winners of our contests, games, or promotions, are ineligible to win any additional prizes within 30 days after the start date of the contest won. However, if entrants have won but were not awarded a prize, they retain eligibility to enter and win subsequent contests, games, and promotions.
Prize and Entry Guidelines
Contest prizes are not eligible for exchange or transfer of any kind.
We retain the right to replace any prize with a gift certificate of the same value. Reasons for this can include (but are not limited to) item availability.
Contest entries containing offensive or inappropriate material will be disqualified. This may consist of (but is not limited to) demeaning, racist, sexist language, profanity, and/or sexually explicit material.
Contest entries must remain public for at least 30 days after the contest’s end date. If you need to remove an entry for a particular reason, please contact us.
Entrants must maintain the content of their entries does not violate or infringe upon any copyrights or trademarks.
We claim ownership of all contest-generated content and reserve the right to use such content throughout the site, in marketing materials, or however else we see fit.